Tuesday 19 July 2011

Wordsearch

Find the emboldened words, hidden across, down or diagonally, forward and back. The letters left over, when read from the lower right corner, spell out one possible definition of this sort of story. Parabulous!

G      S       T      O       M       A       C       H       G        P       H      N
E      S       D      L        I        W      S       N       I         S        S        I
V      I        P      R      O        D       I        G       A        L        L        F
I       K      N       R       O       D       S        C       A        E       A       A
L      M      T       P       E        S        I        R       A        S       D       T
A      H     D       E        G       N      O       L        E        Y       N      H
Y      U      F       C       Y        R        I        N       L        D       A       E
D      G      A      O      E        T        S       M      G        E        S        R
A      M      L      G       S        E        R       V       A       N       T        S
E      A      N       T        S        N       C       A       L        F       O       A
D     O     C       O       A         T       N       E       P        S       O       M
L       I      V        I        N       G       N       I        R       U       K       H

(Cross out the words in bold as you find them in the grid, and then use the convenient space below to write down the letters left over to reveal the hidden message. What fun!)

The prodigal son took his father’s cash and spent it all on wild living. Famine struck, and the boy was feeding pigs; he longed to fill his stomach with the pods.

He came to his senses: ‘I will arise and go home and say I’m no longer worthy to be a son; I’ll ask to be one of the servants.’

But his dad met him on the road, gave him a hug, a kiss, a ring, a coat and sandals. He slew the calf and threw a party. He said ‘My son was dead, now he’s alive!’





















No comments:

Post a Comment