Monday 21 February 2011

Parts of speech

Nouns    man; two sons; one; share of the estate; his property; all he had; distant country; wealth; everything; famine; whole country; citizen of that country; fields; pigs; stomach; pods; no one; men; food; father; son; compassion; robe; ring; finger; sandals; feet; calf; feast
 
Adjectives     younger; wild; severe; long; hired; best; fattened; this; dead; alive; lost; found

Pronouns     his; me; he; them; your; they

Verbs     said to; divided; got together; set off; squandered; living; spent; to be in need; went; hired himself out; sent; feed; longed; fill; eating; gave; came to his senses; said; to spare; I am starving; I will set out; go back; say; I have sinned; I am no longer worthy; to be called; make me; got up; went; he was; saw; filled; ran; threw; kissed; Bring; put; Bring; kill; Let’s have; celebrate; began

Adverbs     There was; had; between; Not long after; After; began; to death; like; while; with; for; of

Articles    a; the

Prepositions    against heaven; against you 

Conjunctions     so; with; and; But

Interjections     Father; Quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment