Friday 3 June 2011

Dialogue

‘Hi Dad!’
‘What is it, sunshine?’
‘You know the money that I inherit when you die?’
‘H’mm?’
‘Can I have it now?’
‘I suppose so.’
‘Ta. Bye!’

‘Another dozen oysters, two more bottles of the ’34, and bring me my restaurant bill.’
‘Here you are, sir.’
‘Ta. Oh dear, I don’t seem to have any money left.’
‘Pick a window, loser, you’re leaving.’

‘Come on, you pigs, budge up and let me get to the trough.’

‘You should go home and repent of your foolishness. Ask your father to let you become a servant.’
‘Yes, Lord, I will go home and ask my father to let me be his servant. I am no longer worthy to be called his son.’

‘Dad, I am no longer worth…’
‘I love you sonshine! Welcome home. Have a ring and a coat and some shoes. We shall have a party! Servant, kill the fatted calf!’
‘Yes sir.’
‘This my son was dead; now he is alive!’

No comments:

Post a Comment