Friday 17 June 2011

Spoonerisms

Srodical Pun casks for ash Dom frad. Makes the toney and runs. Ends it spall in Cissipation Dity, and pinds up wenniless, fans sriends and stin a ate.

Stramine fikes.

Goy jets a bob pooking after ligs, and fongs to lill his pomache with what the igs are peating ­– sods. He somes to his censes and hays to simself ‘I will garise and o to my father sand hay to im I save hinned against you; I am no wonger corthy to be salled your lon; make me as one of your mired hen.’

Whut bile he was ill as stong way loff, fis hather saw him and gran to reet him. He gave him a ping for his singer, a foat and a rare of candles. He filled the katted half cand pew a thrarty.

‘Sis thy mon was dost and is ound; he was lead and is halive. Fallelujah!’

No comments:

Post a Comment