Monday 27 June 2011

Lipogrem

made-up name; avoiding the letter ‘a’

Second son received money from his begetter; goes to foreign country.

He spent everything on wild living with girls, drink, etc. Hunger struck the region; he ended up feeding pods to pigs.

He longed to fill himself with their food. He received Godly thoughts with blinding lights, thinking thusly: I will get up, return home, request lodging, hire, etc; plus I’ll try to become one of the serving-people. I’m no longer worthy to be known by the title ‘one of the sons’.

So he fulfilled this intent, but while he yet journeyed, the old fellow spotted him, from the roof of the house. Clothes, one golden ring, some shoes plus kisses provided with love.

The non-slim young bovine provided rotisserie dinner for revellers. ‘I thought my son no longer lived; but he is well! Glory be!’

No comments:

Post a Comment