Tuesday 1 March 2011

Yoda

‘Inheritance mine, now me give, father,’ asked son the younger. To the dark side of Dissipation City took he the cash, where in wild living spent it all he did. Deserted by friends when cash had gone he was, and struck by famine the land was.

A job found he looking after pigs, and to fill his stomach with the rotten vegetables he longed. To his senses he came and said to himself ‘Arise shall I and to my father go. Say will I try No longer worthy to be called your son, so one of your hired servants make me, I am. But there is no try. Do… or do not. There is no try.’

Travelled he, but while a long way off still he was, saw him his father did. To him ran he did, h’mm, and kissed. For a ring, sandals, and a coat the father called, and a celebratory party threw he, the fatted calf slaughtering.

‘Lost my son was; found he now is! Dead he was; alive now he is. Search your feelings, look, and rejoice!’

acknowledgement to George Lucas for his character in Star Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment