Monday 24 October 2011

Activity sheet

choose the best word from the [selection, section, secretion], fill in the _______, solve the ramagna or coreqt the spelink

The youngir son said to his [father, mother, brother] ‘You stay here, and I’ll go to Dad and tell him I want my _________ .‘ When he deska, his father aggreed.

So the sun set of on his jorney to [Dessication, Dissipation, Dissertation] City, where he deswat the money on [tame ladies, wild women, elegant girls] and blaggmin and alcohol. After a while, the cash was all ________. yeevoren was starving, since they’re were a fammin.

The son took a ________ [tending, lending, spending] [jigs, pigs, figs] and he [longed, tonged, wronged] two _________ the [gods, mods, pods] _______ had bean eving. Auntylevel he [came, fame, blame] to his esness and said ‘At whome, the erhid men [eat, ate, tea] well; I shall eiras and go to [why, my, shy] __________ and [hay, flay, say] to him that [I, eye, aye] am no renogl swarthy to be _________ his [sun, son, sin] and ask _______ to loypme me _________ of his red hi ________.’

But while he was stil a [pong, strong, long] [way, weigh, whey] [oaf, off, of], his father was hymn and rather emoting. He diesks him, caled for nersstav to fletch a ____________ for his [finger, singer, wringer] and a _______ and a [pare, pair, pear] of shoos. He deodrer them to [kill, thrill, frill] the fact le daft, and he through a _________.

‘This my sun was [lost, embossed, cost] butt is _______ ; ah wise, i disadvantage a blue!’

No comments:

Post a Comment